Sales Accounts Manager
Verdant is an exciting growing modern brewery and they are on the hunt for someone to take on their growing sales network. They are currently in the process of building a new brewery that will allow them in time to quadruple their current capacity. They are looking for a hands on, hard working sales person who is willing to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
They are looking for someone who will be at the helm of all sales channels for Verdant Brewing whilst both being an advocate and a face for the brewery. The ideal person will bring with them a preferred methodology for working and creating new contacts, experience is essential. They will need to work both with the team and as an individual.
They will be looking to not only increase UK sales but also look to export into markets across Northern and Central Europe and further afield to Asia and America. The right person will understand the modern beer industry and how a brand such as Verdant fits into that space.
As they are based in Cornwall then ideally the successful candidate will be too. Or at the very least spend time at the brewery each week. They will be expected to organise and attend events and festivals, manage the calendar and bring Verdant into new markets where necessary and lucrative.
- Maintain and expand current database of prospects within assigned locations
- Effectively planning daily, weekly or monthly/quarterly based goals and distribution objective
- Participate in sales meetings by voicing customer facings insights and concerns
- Investigate missing, incorrect and/or incomplete orders using available information and work with third party distribution partners
- Provide solutions that maintain customer satisfaction and follow established policies
- Maintain customer loyalty and retention by responding to customer inquiries quickly and respectfully, and making appropriate beer recommendations
- Identify potential future markets, events.
- Research and liaise with venues and event partners regarding requirements, stock delivery, set build, clear out and other related information
- Manage equipment and stock needed for events, ordering additional stock, equipment and POS, organising equipment hire, caterers and contractors as needed
- Develop and manage the events schedule and run-sheets, reports and checklists, and complete post-event evaluations
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred
- Knowledge of the modern beer scene is essential
- Must have a valid UK Driver’s license
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU/UK
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working in a bar setting is considered an asset
- Must be proficient in Google Suite / MS Office
- A keen willingness to travel and attend events both home and away alongside the Verdant team.
Please send any covering letters and CV's to email@example.com - we don't have a closing date for this role, we are looking for the best candidate possible. The position will be starting towards the Autumn / Winter of 2019 as we look to get the new brewery site commissioned. Salary will be based on experience.