Kitchen Chef - Seafood Bar
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
The Seafood Bar is a small, intimate seafood and craft beer bar owned by Verdant Brewing Co. We produce small plate, tapas style dishes using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. The menu is predominantly seafood, an interest or desire to learn in this area would be preferable.
The kitchen and team are small, so you would need to have a willingness and ability to multi-task and help your colleagues in other areas. You would be working a 5 day week and must be available evenings and weekends. We are closed every Sunday and Monday.
What we require:
- Someone who has a desire to learn and develop as a chef
- Be able to monitor stock and order accordingly
- You must be able to maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Capable of following all guidelines and standards as laid out by the Head Chef
- Be able to communicate with FOH staff and maintain a smooth service
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We've teamed up with Newtown Park Brewing Co to bring you The Taproom BS2!
The bar is open Thursdays - Sundays and offers 10 draught taps + bottles & cans to drink in and takeaway.
Verdant Seafood Bar is our cosy taproom in Falmouth serving delicious Cornish fish dishes and eight taps of our freshest beers. Hit the link for what’s pouring right now, sample menus and directions.
A joint venture with Pressure Drop Brewing, The Experiment is our relaxed bar serving the freshest beer in a railway arch in Hackney, London. Hit the link to see what’s pouring and how to find us.