- Fresh beers are released Wednesdays @ 10:30AM. Typically we endeavour to have parcels dispatched and delivered within 24hrs. However, during busier periods and given the limitations of the brewery being based in a remote area of Cornwall, delivery times may increase.
- We offer a varied rate, based on £5 per box. With up to 24 cans to a box (Excluding NI & Highlands):
Delivery Costs (DPD):
- 6-24 Cans = £5 (free shipping on orders over £50, see below)
- Saturday or Sunday special delivery = £8
- We are now offering Free Shipping on all UK orders over £50 (excluding NI & Highlands + Saturday & Sunday deliveries)
- All tracking details will be forwarded to your chosen email address on dispatch. Any mistaken addresses can not be rectified after the Monday before shipping.
- By creating an account with our store you can manage your own email and postal addresses. You can create an account by going here.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
- Deliveries must be accepted by a person aged 18 or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
If for any reason your unsatisfied with your purchase, or maybe that sweatshirt is too large or that hat doesn't suit you. Simply return the products to the following address with a note stating what the problem is along with letting us know how you would like to proceed. Maybe it's a refund or swapped out for a different size.
All we ask is that the items being returned are in the same condition as when they left us. Which means we can put them back on sale.
FAO: Webshop Returns
Unit 30 Parkengue
Kernick Industrial Estate
None of this affects your statutory rights.
Our Taproom is situated right next to our Brewery in Penryn.
The place is open Wednesday - Sunday and offers 16 draught taps + 4 cask lines + bottles & cans to drink in and takeaway. Alongside all of that we are offering truly authentic Neapolitan wood fired pizzas.
Verdant Seafood Bar is our cosy taproom in Falmouth serving delicious Cornish fish dishes and eight taps of our freshest beers. Hit the link for what’s pouring right now, sample menus and directions.
A joint venture with Pressure Drop Brewing, The Experiment is our relaxed bar serving the freshest beer in a railway arch in Hackney, London. Hit the link to see what’s pouring and how to find us.