- All orders placed online on a Friday will be shipped via Parcel Force on the following Tuesday, sent using their 24hr service for delivery Wednesday.
- 12-23 Beers are at a cost of £4.99 per box. 12 beers to a box. 24 Beers and you will receive free shipping!
- All tracking details will be forwarded to your chosen email address on dispatch. Any mistaken addresses can not be rectified after the Monday before shipping.
- By creating an account with our store you can manage your own email and postal addresses. You can create an account by going here.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
- Deliveries must be accepted by a person aged 18 or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
If for any reason your unsatisfied with your purchase, or maybe that sweatshirt is too large or that hat doesn't suit you. Simply return the products to the following address with a note stating what the problem is along with letting us know how you would like to proceed. Maybe it's a refund or swapped out for a different size.
All we ask is that the items being returned are in the same condition as when they left us. Which means we can put them back on sale.
FAO: Emily Pound
Unit 6 Tresidder Close,
Tregoniggie Industrial Estate,
None of this affects your statutory rights.
Visit the brewery and buy fresh canned beer and merch to take away. Open Wed–Fri, 11:00–17:00.
Verdant Seafood Bar is our cosy taproom in Falmouth serving delicious Cornish fish dishes and eight taps of our freshest beers. Hit the link for what’s pouring right now, sample menus and directions.
A joint venture with Pressure Drop Brewing, The Experiment is our relaxed bar serving the freshest beer in a railway arch in Hackney, London. Hit the link to see what’s pouring and how to find us.